Sunday, October 08, 2006

Shiny Ass Cows!


Purring engines of my bike, through splashing droplets of naturally filtered water, were indeed suggestive that I should have left earlier for home from my friends place. I was visiting her, to see her mom, as she had a recent surgery!
She's been doing fine now. So after bonding with her mom for a while; I started the talk with her. We caught up with each other's life quickly and yet comprehensively.

Anyway, it was really dark when I left, and she lives no less than 2000 miles from my place. To add to the misery it was raining and I was lost. So basically, I was on suburbs far away from home, wet, misetrable, lost and more miserable basically. Nevertheless, I kept riding at decent speed, until, suddenly that is, something ghastly white loomed in front of me, out of no where!!

Holy Cow! yeah.. thats what it was.
So my reaction? "GET SOME SHINY ASS, GURL!!" :|

Lesson learnt : Cows DO NOT have shiny asses, and be aware of that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

Hahaha! You are funny!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home