Saturday, October 07, 2006

Happy New Year 2006??


And I am just moments away from being the "Ultimate Cover-Page" of every renowned magazine of the world. [For a good reasons obviously]
[They definitely wouldn't put a psychic's face from IT outsourcing workforce of India, for nothing.]
I was jussst minutes away from choosing to hire either George Bush or Bill gates as my personal assistant. I mean, guys, just grasp the desperation and euphoria of moment.
And just when, I almost had it all... "Kabooooom"... someone blows a tone of TNT in open. [Or at least that’s what it sounded like in sleep!]
All dreams shattered, I am lying in my bed, with stinking pillow singing an equally sordid story. "Yappy Hew Near...hic'" As some, teetotaler howls in street below...I mumble, "F*** You!" My dad wakes up and growls..."What?"... I replied... "Yeah..Happy New Year to you too Dad!" and put my head below the pillow. [I usually do that to shut off the weirdo world! What a group of retards live in this city. [Yeah including me]

What’s so great about the New Year that you haven't seen? I mean.. Think of it, you never know what’s gonna happen, Maybe a meteor will zoom past your lives, while you are evaporated [along with your dog, girlfriend, illegal kids, AIDS, guilt and debts] in nano’th of milliseconds. [Actually now that I think of it, this way, it does look promising].

Yet, what is the chance that it's gonna be happy? [All the cynic optimists can go to Deathclock. These guys usually predict long life as if they own the solar system and nature. Yet another breed of retards]
Nevertheless, we shell out "The Green/Vitamin-M” to get drunk, dance and party. [And probably be blown by terrorist groups, who are looking forward to their kind of "blast" at such parties.] And then next morning [if we are still alive],
We realize amidst that maddening hangover; we shelled out too much and now credit card bills are running just too huge.
And in this perfect moment of irony, [as I can bet my life on it] someone would walk up to you, with that seemingly sarcastic smile, and say "Happy New Year, pal"; where's the party! And that my friend is the ultimate moment of dawning comprehension. Or at least for me.

I gazed through my credit card bill once again. It said, Dumbuldore Pub = Rs. "hell lot of money". And then I reflect back on the total amount of charity I have done in past few years. All I could mumble was, "God bless my insane soul!!" [I have always said that!]

A new year that brings, millions of decaying bodies, for they don’t have food, water, medicines, parents, life and love; it sure has to be "Happy".
A new year that brings you more close to a possibility of "mere" wipe out of human race with nuclear-madness, ticking biological weapons and gunned down human bombs; I say it "is" bloody "happy"
And a new year, that boast of generation spawned in violent, cold and uncompassionate world; it damn better be happy!

I am so proud of myself that I slept and crept into this "New Year" [my favorite way of celebrating], which promises to be "Happy". It better be. Cause if it is not, then all the money spent on 31st Dec night 2006, once again would be a "powerful" waste.
Powerful, because, so much money would change life of people who actually need that "change in life"
And waste because, only part that they will get from all that money is probably, just extra little "change".

Yet, Happy New Year, to all those, who are oblivious, optimistic and obdurate. May your ignorance be your key to shackles of guilt, when you need them, finally?

Have a productive and a characteristic new year. And that is all I wish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home